Teaching kids where food comes from, why it matters, and how they can change the world.
Spend school breaks on the Farm at Farm Camp! Welcome to Pre-K - 5th grade children of all backgrounds, at Farm Camp we explore the natural world, food system, and universally-meaningful Jewish values through cooking, crafts, and science experiments, visiting the chickens, harvesting farm-fresh snacks, singing and more. Farm Camp is offered during Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Thanksgiving breaks.
Schedule and Hours
Spring Break Camp:
- Spring Session 1: Mar 27-Mar 31 Session Full
- Spring Session 2: April 3-Aprl 7 (No Camp Apr 6) Session Full
Summer Break Camp:
- Session 1: June 12-June 16 Session Full
- Session 2: June 19-June 23 (No camp June 19th) Session Full
- Session 3: June26-June 30 Session Full
- Session 4: July 3-July 7 (Half-day camp; 9am-1pm, No camp July 4)* Session Full
- Session 5: July 10-July 14 Session Full
- Session 6: July 17-July 21 Session Full
- Session 7: July 24-July 28 Session Full
- Session 8: July 31-August 4 Session Full
- Session 9: August 7-August 11 Session Full
- Session 10: August 14-August 18 (Half-day camp, Pre-School Age ONLY; 9am-1pm)* Session Full
We also offer an After School on the Farm program!
Read our 2023 Camp Health and Safety FAQ!
Pricing and Details
Scholarships readily available!
Summer Break Camp:
- Regular sessions: $380
- Week of July 3–4 days only, off on July 4th, 9am-1pm: $208*
- Week of June 19 - 4 days only, off on June 19: $304
- Week of August 14 – 9am-1pm: $260*
Extended Care available for all Seasonal Farm Camp sessions.
- $10/child/hour rounded to the nearest 15 minutes (invoiced at the end of each Farm Camp session).
- Scholarships not available for extended care.
- Before and after (7:30am-9:00am; 3:00pm-5:00pm)
Cancellations made between 4-8 weeks prior to the first date of the session are eligible for full or partial refund minus a processing fee. All cancellations are eligible for future Farm Camp credit to be used within 12 months of cancellation. See our detailed policy and tiered refund calendar.