Teaching kids where food comes from, why it matters, and how they can change the world.
Spend school breaks on the Farm at Farm Camp! Welcome to Pre-K - 5th grade children of all backgrounds, at Farm Camp we explore the natural world, food system, and universally-meaningful Jewish values through cooking, crafts, and science experiments, visiting the chickens, harvesting farm-fresh snacks, singing and more. Farm Camp is offered during Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Thanksgiving breaks.
Schedule and Hours
- Fall Break Camp: Oct 24-28 (Registration Closed)
- *Thanksgiving Break Camp: Nov 21-23 (Monday-Wednesday only) (Registration Closed)
- Winter Break Camp: Jan 3-6
- Spring Break Camp:
Spring Session 1: Mar 27-Mar 31
Spring Session 2: April 3-Aprl 7 (No Camp Apr 6)
We also offer an After School on the Farm program!
Pricing and Details
Scholarships readily available!
- Seasonal Farm Camps: $360/week
- Thanksgiving Camp: $216 (Monday-Wednesday only)
- Winter Camp: $288 (No camp on Monday Jan. 2)
Extended Care available for all Seasonal Farm Camp sessions.
- $10/child/hour rounded to the nearest 15 minutes (invoiced at the end of each Farm Camp session).
- Scholarships not available for extended care.
- Before and after (7:30am-9:00am; 3:00pm-5:00pm)
Cancellations made at least 30 days prior are eligible for full or partial refund minus a processing fee. All cancellations are eligible for future Farm Camp credit to be used within 12 months of cancellation. See our detailed policy and tiered refund calendar.