Teaching kids where food comes from, why it matters, and how they can help change the world.
Coastal Roots Farm is thrilled to invite "Farmers-in-Training" entering grades K - 5 to experience shomrei adamah (farm chores), medah (science-based learning), omanut (arts and crafts), shirim (songs), and kef ba'teva (fun in nature) through the lens of Jewish tradition in our unique outdoor space.
Farm Camp activities may include:
- Farm “chores” – digging, weeding, transplanting, composting, and harvesting
- Farm cooking and crafts – pressing flowers, drying herbs, painting, and making salad
- Learning about how food is grown
- Science experiments with seeds and soil
- Singing farm songs, hearing stories, and mindful practice of listening to nature
- Snack time including healthy, colorful treats
AFTER-SCHOOL AND SEASONAL FARM CAMP
Offering childcare solutions for families and immersive outdoor experiences for kids
Farm Camp Schedule
After-School Farm Camp:
December After-School Camp: 3 Week Session: Nov 29th - Dec 16th
(1-4 pm time slot only. After-Care available)
Seasonal Farm Camp:
Thanksgiving Break Camp: 9am - 3pm: Nov 22nd - 24th
Winter Break Camp: 9am - 3pm: Jan 3rd - 7th
We encourage you to read our detailed Farm Camp Health and Safety Protocols.
Full and partial scholarships readily available!
Pricing and details available on registration form. Click the button below for either our After-School or Seasonal Farm Camps for more information.
Before and After-Care available for all seasonal camp sessions.
$10/child/hour rounded to the nearest 15 minutes (invoiced at the end of each Camp session).
Refund policy: a full refund, minus a 10% processing fee, may be offered for cancellation up to 1 week before the start of the session.