ON-SITE BIRTHDAYS ON THE FARM
On-Site Birthday Parties are available on Sundays at 10:00am or 2:00pm.
- Party Duration: 2 hours
- Host receives an additional 30 minutes before and after the party for set-up and clean-up
- Group Size: up to 50 people
- Please note: an adult must be present and responsible for each child ages 0-3
Search the Farm for food scraps and weeds that aren’t serving us but are the perfect treat for our beloved flock of chickens. Feed the chickens and watch them scratch through the food, search for insects, and give themselves a dust bath.
Decorate a pot and plant organic herbs to start your own garden at home or to add to your next recipe. Choose from either:
- Clay or tin pot (additional cost)
- Peat pot
- Botanical Stamps: Harness the unique and mesmerizing shapes that occur in nature by using fruits, veggies, and flowers found around the Farm as stamps and paintbrushes.
- Garden Rock Decorating (additional cost): Let your imagination soar as you decorate a stone with paint and other materials. Add your masterpiece to your own garden!
- Flower Bouquets (seasonal): Harvest flowers and herbs to create a colorful bouquet to bring a little piece of the Farm back home.
- Salad Tacos: Harvest seasonal fruits and veggies from the Farm and chop them up. Load up a kale leaf with the produce and dunk in an herb dressing.
- Pollinator Snack: Assemble your very own butterfly, bee, or dragonfly on a graham cracker using sliced produce, herbs, and flowers harvested fresh from the Farm.
- Kale Relay Race: A farm twist on your favorite relay race games. Nothing beats team work, laughter, and a little friendly competition.
- Pollinator Tag: Embody your favorite pollinator or flower and learn how pollination works in a fun game of tag.
- Explore our new Nature Play space! Climb on the natural climbing logs, play with the mud kitchen, hangout in the tree house, and more!
- $360 for up to 15 children; $480 for 16-25 children; $600 for 26-35 children
- Head count pertains to children ages 2+
- $100 for each additional 30 minutes
- Cancellation policy:
- Farm-initiated cancellations: If birthday party cancellations are initiated by Coastal Roots Farm, hosts will be fully refunded.
- Weather-related cancellations: Cancellations at least 4 days prior to the event and due to weather (at least 40% chance of rain, extreme winds, or thunderstorms in the forecast) are subject to a 10% processing fee. Alternatively, birthday parties may be rescheduled within 12 months with no additional fees.
- All other cancellations: Other cancellations at least 14 days prior to the event may be refunded less the deposit. Alternatively, birthday parties may be rescheduled within 12 months with no additional fees.
Birthday Party inquiries are booked on a first-come, first-served basis depending on availability. Complete the inquiry form below and send it to email@example.com. Once availability is confirmed, a $100 deposit is required to reserve your spot. Full payment is due two weeks prior to the scheduled party.
- Please note: The $100 deposit will be applied to the final birthday party balance.
- Preferably, inquiries are made at least one month in advance.
Birthday Party Package includes:
- Welcome sign with birthday child’s name
- Reserved parking spot for birthday host
- Trash cans, recycling bins, and compost buckets
- 30 additional minutes before and after party for set-up and clean-up
- 1 Farm Educator throughout the party to lead activities and help with set-up and clean-up
- 4 picnic tables for food, drinks, cake, and presents
- Open exploration
- Wagon to carry supplies to/from the car
Party Host Will Bring:
- Food, drinks, and cake (on-site catering available through The Hive)
- Plates, napkins, utensils, reusable water bottles, cake knife, candles, and matches or lighter
- We encourage your group to join us in our commitment to kayamut (sustainability) by using environmentally friendly products and minimizing use of single-use products. Click here for tips on throwing an eco-friendly birthday party.
- Decorations (please note: we do not allow balloons, confetti, or glitter.)