Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year, is a fall holiday that celebrates the completion of another year and serves as a time of rejoice and introspection. Gather with us to celebrate the new year, reflect together, and prepare for what is to come.
Geared towards young families, especially good for ages 2-10.
September 25th 9:30-11:30am
Suggested donation: $18/adult, $9/child
- Taking a closer look at bees and the process of how honey makes it from hive to bottle with Kendal Sager.
- Completing Farm chores and supporting the maintenance of the Education Farm and Garden spaces by "Starting a new cycle for the new year."
- Harvesting and creating a sweet snack.
- Holiday and nature-inspired crafts
- Experience a mini tashlich: recognizing past mistakes and thinking about good deeds we want to do in this coming Jewish year.